Roblox-Discord Verification System

After actually finishing the system with avoiding any errors, I can share it if it’s actually wanted by people.

yes, please would be much appreciated

1 Like

Hello!

I’m really sorry for the late response, I don’t use devforum a lot nowadays. And about the open source, discord.js v13 that I’ve used to write the code is no longer supported.

Will I do anything?
I can write it again in discord.js v14 again if people still want to get the source code. Please let me know like if you would still like to have it or not.

That’s fine, and yes I still want it… that’d be nice if you could

1 Like

My bot is fully Slash command compatible and I also use Discord js V14. However, my source code is closed sourced as it has a lot of configurations to change if it is added to other servers.

Hello, I’ve already made a small-sized tutorial on that here. Please let me know your ideas about it.

I wasn’t asking a question so why did you send me a tutorial?

1 Like

this is way better than changing your about me, i’ve always hated having to do that.

1 Like

Well, I did not actually mean to reply you. It was a general message.

this is the worst opinion i’ve ever seen in my entire life

1 Like

Keep in mind that I wrote this before moderation was nearly as bad as it is now.

1 Like

I really love this concept! I’m assuming you built this in plain code. Or you could have built it in Roblox Studio? I’m not sure. I have a verification system that requires you to put in a verification code in a roblox game. Your method is better than mine…

1 Like