Roblox DMCA Exploit False BAN Please Help

Keep appealing till they accept it. Trust me, this is the only way.

Wait, how did you get yours unbanned? Did you submit a counter-notice or just an appeal?

Also, I am getting this a lot from Roblox, even though this is the same email I receive 2-step verification codes on.

Pretty much this means, you aren’t contacting them from the ORIGINAL email used to make your account, I had the same issue and had to find that email in order for them to help me not sure if that’s changed but based on what I see above it hasn’t, you can typically ask them for the email obviously it will be hashed out but they can help you with trying to figure out what the email was originally since you’ll see the beginning and what it ends with.

I don’t think that’ll work. They’ll just say a strike is a strike and wont change anything. It’s frustrating because I’m pretty sure that strike was an audio that Roblox said they were going to remove with zero punishment as well.

1 Like

It might work. They must’ve given you a warning before an account deletion.

An account deletion without a warning seems a bit unfair, because they haven’t warned you to do that again.

They might get your account back, and will count this account deletion as a warning.

Also, what DMCA’d assets did you upload on your account? Did you upload many ones? Or a few ones?

1 Like

I uploaded very few to my knowledge, It was i guess enough to be terminated, but they were things mostly connected to the Olympics back in 2016 in Rio. The one audio that did get flagged was like the only copyrighted item I actually uploaded, back when there wasn’t really a limit on that sort of thing, all there had to be was no swearing. But I didnt really upload a lot. If I did it was in very very massive gaps in time, before they began to crack down on DMCA in the first place.

1 Like

If you hadn’t uploaded any DMCA’d assets before uploading this one, then they must’ve given you a warning, not an account deletion.

If you want, You could tell them that you’ve not received a warning for uploading this DMCA’d audio, and that you must’ve received a warning before an account deletion, because this seems unfair. It might work.

What are you trying to do currently to prove your innocence?

Literally everything. Trying to plead my case about how I didnt have a chance to heed any warnings due to there not being a way to archive or remove CLASSIC clothing manually, how I actually ATTEMPTED to send an email to one of their defunct emails with a list of items I wanted removed, including the one that they gave me a strike for, trying to explain how my first strike was an audio that was supposed to be removed by roblox themselves with no punishment, and how all the content that was infringing should atleast be forgiven considering that i wasnt intentionally trying to infringe on anyones rights and did my best to get rid of items as I saw them the only way I knew how which was taking them offsale but since ive been on the site since 2010, its almost 15 years of clothes id have to sort through to see what may or may not be infringing. No UGC items, No places that emulated real life games like Pokemon or Madden or any other Triple A title, Im throwing anything thing I can to anyone that would listen who may be able to do something about it, because the bots clearly arent, its been the same repetitive comments for over 9 months now… Im trying literally everything.

1 Like

I’m really sorry for what you’re experiencing right now. I’m trying my best to help you.

The bots aren’t completely controlling over the appeal system, there are humans accepting and reading others’ appeals, but they’re few.

Collect all of these proofs in one email and re-write them with detailed explanation, in addition to your account not receiving a warning at the first time of uploading a DMCA’d asset, then re-write the email professionally with good grammar and stuff. Make it sound like a formal professional email.

Then keep sending the email again and again until a human replies to you and tells you that your account has been reopened, because your proofs really prove your innocence.

And don’t forget to post your case on Twitter and Discord and hope it gets traction. If it did, your chances of getting your account back are very high.

Also, did they say something like ‘Sorry but we can’t assist you further’ when you kept sending them proofs?

Wish you good luck!

1 Like

Yeah word for word thats exactly what they said

1 Like

Then it must be a bot.‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

But it IS the original email. I got 2 step codes from that email for the account I’m appealing. However, I am using gmail, and I receive mail from 2 inboxes in one account for some reason, but when I try to log in from one account, it automatically signs me in to another.

(example.email.1@gmail.com) and (exmapleemail.1@gmail.com) get the same mail, but they are obviously different emails, so Roblox thinks it’s a different inbox and not the same owner. But when I try to sign in to exampleeamil.1@gmail.com, it signs me in to example.email.1@gmail.com, when I try to sign in to example.email.1@gmail.com, it signs me in to example.email.1@gmail.com

1 Like

I had two warning IP violations that I had to fix. For one, I told Roblox that it was most likely a DMCA troll, and coincidentally, that account was also banned.

Then they told me they were going to review it. A few days later, the first IP violation was gone.

For the second IP violation, I had previously DMed with the same person on Discord. and he canceled the IP violation, which resulted in my account being unbanned.

Reviewing usually takes about one week, but I don’t understand why your review would take longer than that, especially since the person literally admits to trolling.

Just got my account back, it still has 2 strikes on it, but I am appealing those two. Thank you all for the help! If anyone is in this situation, don’t wait for Roblox to review your counter notice as that takes way too long. Instead, explain to them the situation and show any proof/explanation of why and how they were able to take your item down.

2 Likes

Awesome to hear that we both managed to solve this issue!

If it’s the company themselves submitting a DMCA request and you put a counter notice you’d be in legal trouble with them.

1 Like

He already got his account back.