Roblox DNS Connection Problem

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. I Want to be able to Access Roblox studio again aswell as Roblox games

2. When I go on the Roblox website it either shows a blank page saying this webpage cannot be reached or the website appears but it doesnt load in and I cant join Roblox games or enter studio or I recieve errors like the ones below v V v

3. so far ive been searching the internet for a couple days I looked on YT and the dev forum and nothings seems to be working I even tried flushing the DNS cache and it still isnt working

Only one thing sorta worked and thats being able to access the website which I can do now because I changed this to Google(public) DNS! However I still cant access Roblox games or enter Studio… as I still get the Errors above…

My ISP is Starlink btw and I tried using a VPN and playin Roblox on my phone and it worked fine but idk any free vpns on Computer and im wondering how I can fix this or when this will be fixed…

1 Like

Update: I finnaly managed to Uninstall Roblox after deleting the Roblox folder but now I can’t reinstall it because it gives this error…

1 Like

I cleared all my site data and deleted my Roblox folder and reinstalled roblox aswell and its still giving the same error above… Pls help!!!

1 Like

Update: Vpns dont seem to be working very well on computer as its not accessing the website… pls help!

it sounds like an issue with your wifi…

did you check your wifi before playing roblox?