Roblox DNS resolve and BEX64 errors

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I wish to resolve Roblox crashing on launch.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Whenever I attempt to launch Roblox it crashes immediately with either a DNS resolve error or a BEX64 error. Occasionally it will fail to launch at all and continue to run as a background processes with no error.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have re installed Roblox, cleared Roblox cash files, cleared DNS cash files, changed dns servers, disabled DataExecutionPrevention, clean started, disabled vmm bios settings, disabled any external programs that would interact with Roblox and ran Roblox as administrator.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!
I am using Windows 7 professional, all my my hardware meets all the listed requirements to run Roblox. The only program I have installed that would interact with Roblox is Medal (a screen recording software).

4 Likes

I reinstalled my graphics driver and that did not fix the problem.

1 Like