Roblox does not allow new YouTube channel links

Hello. I am one of three owners of a gamedev studio, and I cannot seem to get our YT channel to appear on our group links page. The only thing that works is removing the @ symbol, ergo, the link is unusable. YouTube requires the @; Roblox wants you to remove the @.

4 Likes

It’s broken, on 2nd August it stopped working, I’m pretty sure that’s why! and I don’t think there’s a fix.

4 Likes

haha nice awesome

Yeah lol, you can’t do anything until Roblox comes up with a fix, sad I know

the woe, poor little corporation with 18.7bil USD market cap cannot support itself… it must be all the GREEDY INDIE DEVS draining the money out of these hard-working souls!
sucks but eh, idrc ig lol

btw the problem isn’t the @, it’s literally just roblox being broken

yeah, makes senseeeeeee (chars)

You can actually fix this by just using the channel ID rather than the channel handle.

For example, my channel ID is UCOvu3cMfIAbFi0FBl6Ig47A, this means my channel URL is youtube.com/channel/UCOvu3cMfIAbFi0FBl6Ig47A.

To locate your channel ID: PFP in corner → Settings → View Advanced Settings → Channel ID
This is how I found mine, anyway.

If this doesn’t work then it’s fully broken, but this worked for me in the past

1 Like

that will not do anything, roblox is just broken

1 Like

Works fine for me.

1 Like

Add the https://

i told you its broken since august 2nd

Well it work’s fine for me.
Also adding that they’ve never supported handles to my knowledge.

1 Like

because you either already had it added or its broken for some people

They are aware of the new YouTube handle not working. You can support the following feature requests:

As for your specific issue of links in general not working, file a website bug report. Since you are the ‘Member’ Trust Level on the forums, you must report the bug by messaging @Bug-Support.

If you require more info, feel free to ask.

1 Like

An honest-to-God Roblox moment

its broken because you use light theme jk

Don’t put the YouTube channel link. They will moderate you for “giving PII”. It happened to me before and I had to remove my channel link to prevent my account from being moderated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.