Roblox doesnt answer my support ticket

hello,

recentlly I got hacked and lost 72k robux during this process. I wanted to contact roblox and ask if I can get them back or do a roll back but its been 5 days from now (I made 2 tickets in 2 diffrent categories) and they still didnt answer. I just want to know should I at least have some hope or they will not even read it, because last time before I wrote to them (not about my robux) they replied in less than a day.

1 Like

When the moment the robot isn’t gonna give a prewritten answer and that a human has to respond it then the response time are much much longer. For reference yesterday i got an answer from a ticket i initiated a week and a half ago in bug reports.

1 Like

This could be just my experience, but support takes a really long time when they actually do something. I think it’s a good thing that it’s taking long, rather than getting a copy and pasted “Unfortunately we can’t help you with that request” message.

Keep submitting tickets, if they are not replying in less than 5 days then I would recommend that you submit another ticket (there is an issue where tickets don’t go through or never get replies).

Reply every week on the dot without fail.

If it reaches 3 weeks without a response on the most recent reply, make a new ticket while bumping the old ticket.
If you get seperate tickets opened up saying that it doesn’t accept direct emails, abandon the ticket causing those responses and open a new one up.

You MUST, and I genuinely mean MUST be bumping these tickets weekly as well as creating the new ones, as this is genuinely the only way to get a response due to the known bugs with the ticket system (it very regularly drops responses and corrupts tickets on their end)

How do I know all this? It took me EIGHT MONTHS to get unbanned after getting a provably false ban (I got hit with a DMCA strike for an item I explicitly requested to be removed outright - turns out they not only ignored my request as to this day all the items in the ticket are still up but they also deleted my ticket on their backend as multiple times throughout my ordeal they insisted I never requested any assets to be removed despite me linking my original ticket number, which apparently no longer existed)

I may sound schizo as hell ranting about all of this, but it’s true - Roblox did ignore my DMCA request, delete it on their back end (or claim to not have it despite being linked it), and then take 8 months to give me an unban as (and I quote) “a one time exception” despite it being 100% provably their fault this entire time over what should have been a serious legal matter.

2 Likes

Do not do this. If you send more then 4 or 5 emails or support tickets to them, they will ignore it. Have you tried going into your emails and checking for an email right after you submitted it saying “Roblox Support Ticket” or something like that? It wants you to confirm you sent that ticket by replying to them saying “Yes I did file this support ticket” or something else. Even a simple “…” would work. Hopefully this solves your issue!

2 Likes

yea so roblox actually did reply, it just took them longer than usual. I am kinda impatient guy thats why I made that post but thx everyone for help, I am 90% sure that something like that will happen in the future so this post will be helpful for me or other people anyway. I dont know if I should mark it as solved or not so I will keep it open for now as a discution for other people who had/have similar problem.

(atm they didnt say they will give my robux back but at least they didnt say its impossible if anyone is curious)

It takes time, they cant always reply immediately. Wait at least 3 days for a response.