Roblox Drones. Make a your show with drones

A few years ago, when I was working on events in RBLX, we decided to put together a drone show. It was somewhat last-minute, so based on a video from “usercontent” that featured a drone show, I quickly designed something simple yet effective for the event.

Recently, a friend wanted to create a drone show, so I gave him my old script. However, I decided to recreate and improve the script since the original was quite basic, lacking in functionality, and poorly optimized. This led to the birth of this new project. I created it and gave it to him for his event. After the event, I told him I would publish it so that it could be accessible to anyone who wants to use and contribute to this community, which I still hold dear despite no longer being active in it.

There isn’t much to explain about the script itself. It simply creates drones that can perform shows for all connected clients. The drones are generated on each client, and their functions are handled locally. However, the drones are controlled from the server using the API to ensure that all clients see the same show. This setup ensures that the server does not have to expend resources on movements or maintaining additional active actors, among other things.

Demo
https://i.gyazo.com/87202cb3aab8ef1bc43825eaa54440e4.mp4

Source

If you like this, support me with a like

18 Likes

I have to say that looks really cool, respect!

And for everyone that is too lazy to go onto the GitHub, here is the Showcase:

8 Likes