Roblox Dynamic Camera System & dynamic Interactions

Hello !!

I wanted to share my new interactive camera system!

This system was made to enhance your game by smoothly transitioning between areas & handling player movement to the desired object through pathfinding (Optional). It supports features like camera transitions, space discovery, and movement smoothing, perfect for games similar to Silent Hill or just simply interactive games.

Check out the GitHub Repository for the full source code and detailed documentation:

or

See the uncopylocked game also:

Pathfinding & Camera Demo

Watch a Demo Video to see the system in action:

Happy developing!!!
CONTAINS HIDDEN EASTER EGGS

21 Likes

YOOOO
This looks fire! I mean its something beyond my knowledge of tweening, physics, and camera lol.
Some feedback:
It doesn’t look like easy manipulation of the core script for like personalized use, but if a dev using this is advanced, no problem for them. Another thing is that would this cause heavy lag on the lower-end devices? It uses a lot of tweens and I think RunService if I remember…

Although other than that, absolute fire work :fire: :fire: :smile:

1 Like

Hello! The system is pretty light on lower-end devices. It shouldn’t cause any performance issues

1 Like

Ok that is well then! Do you think there could be any potential problems with it being combined with other camera modules? (I’m just asking personally, I probably won’t use camera modules nor this for my current project. Just inquiry)
Excellent work :slight_smile:

It should be able to adapt smoothly w/ other camera systems too. As any untweened, sudden movements will be tweened automatically if you also mean tht. Everything is automateddd

1 Like

I agree with your opinion. Perhaps OP could make a documentation and make the resource modular (making use of ModuleScripts)?

1 Like

Yeah (I mean compared to my skills, I don’t even know what OOP means :skull: )
A documentation and making the resource modular would be excellent. I think this could make it understandable for fellow developers when they try to break the script down. Like for example, all of these external libraries come with documentation (still advanced for me lol) which break down the functions and what each line really does.
I think you should take this into account OP! @ScriptBreakpoint

1 Like