Roblox "encountered an unrecoverable error"

I was able to find a post similar to this problem which has it in more detail but there are no solutions or responses. What is happening? I also get a random error message, and upon checking the temporary files the dump file isn’t there.

Images i screenshotted

Any help is appreciated, but for now I have to use the microsoft version which has many flaws :melting_face:

Yeah, i had the same error, but now im using bloxstrap (i guess it fixed error), before the bloxstrap i was using microsoft version. Microsoft version fixes it because of 32bit no hyperion and roblox launcher has 64bit yes hyperion, at post i’ve read a roblox employee answered, that its problem of hyperion and said to use microsoft version.

1 Like

I went to download Bloxstrap and it seemed to work but when I try joining a game it says this:
before it closes and then this opens:
FIXED IT, I restarted my pc, also bloxstrap seems better

1 Like

Does restarting your pc solely resolve the issue? For some odd reason even after restarting my pc i still get the same error.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.