Roblox engine sensitivity becomes extremely slow, then randomly becomes normal

I don’t know if this is the right topic, but this seems close enough to what it should be.
Basically im using a macOS Catalina, and for some reason the camera sensitivity randomly becomes slow, and then goes back to normal, and sometimes goes really high without any changes to the client’s sensitivity options. This is pretty much a really annoying thing to deal with since it effects basically every game. I’ve tried reinstalling ROBLOX however this seems to keep happening, has this been happening to anybody else too?

4 Likes

Have you tested this on all games? And make sure nothing is wrong with the mouse.

ive unplugged my mouse and plugged it back in, as well as using different mouses, (mice?) it seems that it doesn’t work, in roblox studio the mouse seems to work fine. however in every game it seems like the camera’s sensitivity randomly becomes low and high

try going to settings-> accessibility → mouse (or something like that) and see if anything is up there.

sadly nothing, it seems like its just a roblox engine bug. it looks like this has been happening for a while now. heres an old post I found

I’ve seen this issue, and this isn’t exclusive to Roblox. I’d suspect that it’s something to do with a Logitech mouse driver issue, because I used to be able to drag windows around in slow motion at certain times. This was fixed with a driver update somewhere last year.

1 Like