Roblox Experience - Brighton, Ontario

Introduction

This project began in March 2023, and the goal was to replicate the small town of Brighton, Ontario, in the Roblox development environment. We wanted this to be a whitelisted roleplay game similar to popular front-page games like Emergency Response: Liberty County.

Some general information about the group:

Nestled within Northumberland County, Ontario, Brighton is a picturesque municipality along Lake Ontario’s shores, adorned by the breathtaking scenery of Presqu’ile Provincial Park. Brighton is committed to authenticity and professionalism, particularly within the framework of Canadian emergency services. This tranquil town boasts natural beauty and aspires to encapsulate realism, fostering an environment where the essence of a professional and efficient emergency services system is thoughtfully mirrored.

We have a good portion of development done on this project to showcase, and we would love feedback from other developers on the forum. The key thing to note here is that we strive for optimization within the game, so we intentionally try to minimize detail in many areas to save resources.

Group link: Brighton, Ontario Roblox

6 Likes

Looks pretty cool so far! But where’s the experience link?

It’s a showcase not an actual feedback on game kinda topic.

1 Like

Ah ok, the title “Roblox Experience” was quiet irritating then :sweat_smile: Good luck though!

I agree, I clicked the link in the post but then saw its a group lol.

You too in whatever you are up-to.

2 Likes

Sorry, as I said, it’s only halfway complete; I will update this post with an experience link later at the release stage. Sorry again for any confusion.

1 Like