Roblox false Termination

I had a Bundeswehr (The Bundeswehr is the German military) project. I have therefore used the symbol of the Bundeswehr in black and white, because this is how it is on the vehicles. However, I was warned for this on October 10, 2023, and then I had uploaded another picture I don’t remember what kind of one but also one that has something to do with the Bundeswehr. I was punished for the two things, but now after a few months, two weeks ago to be precise, Roblox banned me for 7 days because of the pictures. I was wondering why I was banned for something I was already warned for in October and never uploaded again. But now it comes, I was deleted by Roblox 3 days ago because of these two pictures. I just think to myself anyway I was warned in October and banned for 7 days in January and now a termination after that. I have never re-uploaded such a logo in the meantime, or have not been warned again in the meantime. Not only that, but I therefore wonder why I am banned and then deleted after more than 3 months. My request to be unbanned/deleted has always been denied, and I don’t understand why you can be deleted after 3 months for something for which I have already been punished twice! I have been using Roblox since 2017 and have therefore done a lot on Roblox and I think it’s a shame to lose it all now, so I’m posting here on this forum to see if anyone can help me or a Roblox Staff can explain why and if you can be unbanned.

To summarize:

You uploaded an image that got you warning in the past and you decided to upload it again, resulting in a ban?

2 Likes

The Bundeswehr logo is similar to the Iron Cross which was used maliciously between 1933–1945, Roblox hasn’t allowed this logo, and you were using it in a very similar context to those events which caused the termination. (More Likely The Reference it Gave Off When It Was Uploaded)

1 Like

I hasn’t uploaded it again. I only uploaded it in october but not again.

I had the same issue and roblox didn’t help me i lost my childhood account and everything. For the clothing i made in 2022 caused me to get a ban in 2024 because it was massively reported

Contact support @ Roblox Support use the same email that your account uses. If you dont have one, use any email.

Do this within 30 days as appeals are rejected for terminated accounts after 30 days of the ban.

I did but i haven’t got a respond its been 3 days already