Roblox Filter Update Proposal

Hey Roblox Developers!
Since there is so MANY bots That Say “Go to this link on your browser (Link) For free robux!”
Can we Filter out Robux? For the chat? Because every 10-5 minutes I See scam, While I am trying to Play!
This is Outrageous In a kids game, Kids Might think getting free robux is real! I know from trying Thoughs links before when I was a Child, This is Disturbing how people just do this in a Child’s Platform.
I wish people would stop scamming Young Children!
Even Though kids Steal there parents Credit cards Half the time, Also there should be an update that people under 13+ Must use a credit card. People Under the age 13+ trying to use a credit card must complete a quiz only Adults should know.
Because Kids Steal money from there parents even know that the parents might Treat them bad, Or Buy them everything, I have gone through all of this but not stealing my Parents Money, That’s kinda illegal to do it’s called “Thef” Kids can be fined doing that stuff to there parents, However Bots Should be shut down, People should use a Phone number to talk in the chat since kids own Phones No of the days…
So That’s my Proposal To the Roblox Team! :smiley:

1 Like

Cool Creations is for showing off work you have completed and are looking for feedback on, not feature requests. Use #platform-feedback instead.