Roblox Fireworks Issue

Hi Roblox Developers, I am trying to add a fireworks booth to my game with Roblox fireworks from the catalog, however half of them don’t work. I don’t understand why, since I uploaded all of them directly from Roblox. (Which should work.) I am not a scripter, although I know how to find certain variables and change them. It basically just shoots them up into the sky, and doesn’t explode. Anyone know what might be the solution for this problem?

1 Like

Many Roblox gears are outdated and don’t work well with FE. You are going to have to find someone to re-script them or possibly use free models from the Toolbox.

4 Likes

Sadly, I do not have enough time to re-script them since July 4th is tomorrow, however I will take your word for it about,

Thank you.

2 Likes

Maybe a firework tutorial from the developer hub could help you out, but you might need to script some stuff out in order for some stuff to work.

Fireworks! :fireworks:

5 Likes

As he said

that’s true. You can hire up a Scripter to Rescript them but there is second free way to fix some gear. Make your game R6 and it’ll probably work with all broken gear.

1 Like