Roblox Freezing randomly after sometime

For over 2 months now, roblox randomly freezes after 5 minutes to sometimes over an hour. I doesn’t seem to be any consistency with when roblox freezes, it’s just so random. The earliest instance I remember of this bug is Nov. 16 (I believe).
Other info:

1. This bug doesn’t happen in roblox studio
  2. This happened at least once in every game I’ve played except Tower of Hell for some reason

There’s alot of similar issues on the DevForum, but none really help me so yea
Please (try to) fix.

Log/dump files were attached to the internal ticket by a Roblox Staff (@Focia19), due to the sensitive information they may contain, will not be shared publicly!

7 Likes

i have this problem for years now
but what do you exactly mean freezing like the ping freezing or the whole game?
because for me the ping has been freezing and its a pretty big problem

2 Likes

Let me guess, it starts to say “Not responding” while rendering one last frame?

2 Likes

yea thats what i mean. It’s so annoying

I’m suspecting this is just some roblox-related issue because this has also been happening to me, but in both Roblox Studio and the Roblox launcher.

bug support is so bad i havent gotten a single response since this was posted. I have such little hope anymore

1 Like

yea i think admins forgot about this

If I were you, I wouldn’t close this bug report as it is only 16 days old and its status is open. I’m pretty sure Roblox prioritizes bug reports based on their impact and other factors. From my experience, it usually takes around ~2 months for a report to be addressed.

Also, a staff response is no longer necessary because a ticket is automatically filed to Roblox’s internal database when you create a bug report.

See:

thx for further information. didnt expect the 2 month long wait tho

Sorry for coming late to this. I can confirm we have a ticket in our database for this and we are investigating the issue.

i’ve been waiting for something like this tysm (late because i was away for like 10 days)

Tried completely wiping everything about Roblox then clean installing roblox on your pc or laptop?

ye i think i have but still didnt work

1 Like