Roblox Game Search Bar

To clear up what @alexfinger21 said, I am assuming you’re American. In America, what we call Soccer is called Football by the rest of the world. What we call Football doesn’t exist in the rest of the world

UPDATE: It’s been 3 weeks and absolutely nothing has changed in the rankings. I’m having the same trouble with my hockey game and my tennis game. I have been running ads almost daily on the game yet it still doesn’t appear on the search results. I am clueless about what I should do and it’s terribly affecting my game. The robux I spend on ads would be unnecessary if the search engine was accurate.

1 Like

LAST UPDATE!

I changed my game’s title from “Street Strikers” to “Street Soccer Strikers” and the rank immediatly changed from 161th to 34th result to appear upon searching the keyword “soccer” and the active players count went up TREMENDOUSLY!

What I conclude from this is that having an original unique name negatively affects your game (with our current search ranking system)

If your game is a soccer game, have soccer or football in the title. If your game is a hockey game, put hockey in the title. It’s really unfortunate but it’s the best practice to get your game rank higher in the search results because these common keywords are what children type in the search bar to discover new games.

4 Likes