Roblox Game Search Problem

Alright. So, I am not sure if this is the correct category to post this in, but judging from this topic, I think it is fine.

So, I have a game called Club Magma. It’s managed to accumulate over 6k visits and over 130 favorites. However, when I search up “Club Magma” in games, it comes up in the #121 slot. Other games that are not even close to the genre nor the title show up.

As you can see here, One Piece games show up before Club Magma when I search the exact title.

Is there a reason for this?
What is the algorithm behind this?

4 Likes

It’s also a problem with searching models and plugins. Even if you copy and paste the exact name and search, random things including stolen and reuploaded models/plugins tend to show up before the legit plugin.

1 Like

While I can see why this would be a problem for you, all you can do is submit a #platform-feedback:website-features request saying to make the search results better, although I think this has been don’t before. Otherwise, there isn’t anything you can do as it doesn’t seem like ROBLOX will improve this any time soon.

3 Likes

Alright, what’s even weirder is now it dropped to #146. I would expect it to gain a higher ranking as place visits go up, but apparently not :/.