Roblox Game Stats

Roblox Game Stats

The Roblox game stats to Discord bot is a powerful and versatile bot designed to provide real-time updates and information about Roblox games within your Discord server. With this bot, you can effortlessly track and display various game statistics, including player counts, visits, favorites and more which you should be able to do yourself. The bot utilizes the Roblox API to fetch data directly from Roblox servers, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information. This is mainly for people who need a base code to understand how this works.

Example:

Screenshot 2023-06-27 133019

This can be either a voicechannel or a textchannel, I do believe voice channels look better.

Repository Link

Clone the GitHub repository:

Open your terminal or command prompt.
Navigate to the directory where you want to store the bot’s files.
Execute the following command:

git clone https://github.com/DevJakey/roblox-game-stats.git

Downloading the repository (alternative to cloning):

If you prefer not to clone the repository, you can download it directly from the GitHub page.
Go to the GitHub repository page in your web browser.
Click on the “Code” button.
Select “Download ZIP” to download the repository as a ZIP file.
Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a directory of your choice.

Install Node.js and npm:

Make sure you have Node.js installed on your system. If not, download and install it from the official Node.js website: nodejs

Install project dependencies:

Open your terminal or command prompt.
Navigate to the directory where you cloned/downloaded the repository.
Execute the following command:

npm install

This command will install all the required dependencies specified in the package.json file.

Run the setup script:

In your terminal or command prompt, execute the following command:

npm run setup

This command will run the setup script included in the project, which will perform additional installation steps.

Start the bot:

Once the setup is complete, you can start the bot by running the following command:

npm run start

The bot should now be running and connected to your Discord server.

Done

That’s it! You have successfully set up the Roblox game stats to Discord bot. Make sure to keep the terminal or command prompt running to keep the bot active. You can customize and extend the bot’s functionality based on your requirements.

FAQ

How do I invite the Roblox game stats bot to my Discord server?

To invite the bot to your Discord server, you can use the invite link provided by the bot’s developer. Simply click on the link and follow the instructions to authorize the bot to join your server.

How often does the bot update the game stats?

The bot is configured to update the game stats every 30 seconds. However, you are able to change this figure but it is set to 30 seconds to avoid ratelimits.

have fun

• Useful
  • Not Useful

0 voters

10 Likes

This looks really good and well put together, I can definitely see myself using this in one of my Discord servers!

3 Likes

This would definitely be of good use for games that want to keep track of their players, without having to access the website each time!

2 Likes

Is there any way you could show me how to set this up?

1 Like