Roblox getting flooded with fake teleport experiences - action needed to prevent it

Hello.

Recently when looking for copies/stolen assets of my group’s experience I came across some empty places which were made to redirect people into one specific experience using existing popular experience titles, icons, thumbnails etc.

I decided to take action on them just like I do for leaked assets when needed and successfully got like 3 taken down (Thumbnails and icons removed, titles & descriptions set to “[ Content Deleted ]”). In case there are no copied in-game assets Roblox Staff won’t put the experience under review).

However before my current takedown request gets reviewed there are already 4 new copies, all made by different accounts redirecting to the same tycoon experience upon join.

Here is how it looks like:

I can easily tell it’s the same person behind it as the icon and thumbnail get moderated instantly because someone uses the same images which got taken down once already. These experiences appear really quickly and it affected most of my game’s branch (Ro-stores & shopping related) but not only:

In order to check if a specific experience got affected, just search for it in on the platform (make sure to add “” for accurate search results).

Each account has a few experiences under it:

This seems really unfair as someone made a game or more likely bought/reuploaded it just to earn money off it using someone’s success.

Roblox should take action to protect authentic and active content, the only utility we have at the moment is the DMCA. Such situations can turn really demotivating. Development on roblox would be much better if we were sure that our work we put a lot of effort into is safe and not have to worry about dealing with such obvious and in 99% cases detectable copies, leaks and bootlegs.

This situation is very similar to what used to happen in the catalog some time ago.

1 Like