Roblox glitch not showing gamepasses that i own

Hi, i noticed a few days/a week ago, that my work at a pizza place gamepasses, which i bought around 5/6 years ago, are available to purchase again in the game store.
I wanted to check in-game to see if i can use the passes, and i can.

This is a very weird glitch, as it says on the site i dont have it, but in-game i have it.

Screenshots proving purchase:

Screenshot proving my gamepasses are not owned by me in game store:

Screenshot proving i own them in-game:

Perhaps someone knows why is this happening or whats causing this glitch?
Feel free to guess or speculate why is this happening, i really want to hear what do you think.

Thanks for reading.

18 Likes

Interesting glitch. The only guesses I can make is that this might just be a visual glitch with the Roblox website (I doubt anyone would try to buy the gamepasses again just to test this).

5 Likes

Have you checked to see if those were products? I’m pretty sure in that game, that they are products and not gamepasses, but on the website it’s gamepasses.

5 Likes

Possible, although i remember it saying owned on the website, sadly i have no screenshots.

But your guess is very possible, cause again if i can remember correctly, i bought them in-game.

3 Likes

Are you able to try and click on the products you bought?

3 Likes

Yeah it could be, maybe Roblox messed something up when updating the website?

3 Likes

When i click on one of the gamepasses i bought, it brings me to its page and still has the buy button

4 Likes

Then it can either be a visual bug or something going on with the servers that store gamepass data (which would be a lot more disastrous, but I doubt for now that it’s the case).

5 Likes

Maybe. I would really like a way to ask some Roblox employee about this glitch.

2 Likes

How about the Bug Support group? Since normal members aren’t able to post on #bug-reports , would the next closest thing would be to try and message them?

2 Likes

I mean i cant post there, and i dont know who to really message, like which Roblox staff member. I dont know if i can even message them.

2 Likes

You can message @Bug-Support, but you should be absolutely sure that it is a bug. Like I said, you may have bought a product ingame instead of a gamepass.

3 Likes

Yeah i will think about sending this as a bug report. Thanks for giving feedback.

2 Likes

In my opinion, the gamepasses were simply changed in the game

3 Likes

Possible, although i dont think their status of bought/not bought changes after a name change?

3 Likes

Check the id of the purchased one and the one on the website

1 Like

I will try to do that, although not now.

3 Likes

@Volodimir_Martino I don’t think they are 2 separate game passes, judging by what was said here!

3 Likes

The update was 3 days ago

2 Likes

Yes, but the update could have been anything, really.

I’m convinced that it’s a fault at Roblox’s end, not the Developers though.

4 Likes