Roblox group logo

just simplified a logo for my roblox group! :slight_smile:
applered

old one:

any feedback?

i’m not that good with graphic design and I just used Canva

white mode burn burn burn

3 Likes

Im being 100% honest, i like the old one better…

2 Likes

adobe XD i believe is a free software for pretty basic design, try that
https://www.adobe.com/products/xd.html

1 Like

I would differentiate between apple and red. I didnt know they were two (or three) words until i saw your old logo.

1 Like

The new logo looks a lot cleaner.

The only thing I notice is that the descenders of the P’s are a bit messy. There seems to be a thin white line going over them, after which they bulge out slightly. Assuming this isn’t a stylistic choice, it’s something you should fix.

3 Likes

Imo the older one looks better.

1 Like

I think one of the main problems is the font and the angle of the arrow. Differentiate the apple and the red in fonts. If you turn down the angle to be closer to 90* then I think it will be better. The font should be something more like the original logo. I think the font on the “app” in the original logo fits very well with the style this goes with. The tone of red should also be more saturated, as the less saturated red looks less like an actual apple.
Overall, this simplified logo is probably a 7/10 for me. If you can change those things, it will probably bump it up to an 8 or 9.
Cya

1 Like

The older One is W , basically combined many fonts to make this masterpiece, not gonna lie But the new logo is just Nah

1 Like

applered (2)

tho it’s now in uppercase due to font limitations

i’m still trying to not stray too far from the old logo
(firefox without a fox lolol)

1 Like

Change background to invisible will make better!

sadly it makes it hard to read in Roblox dark mode so I can’t

beautiful. I think it’s better now that it has a better looking font and you changed the other things that I talked about. I think now it’s a 8.5/10, especially because you added a tilt which makes it more differentiated.

There is a lot you can do with canva, so dont be scared to try things out.
I’ve made plenty of designs in canva and it is really easy once you break the barriers of the basics.

Looks Great and Clean. I would join the group with that logo :joy: