Roblox History Museum lite

You may be familiar with Roblox History Museum, which has an overwhelming amount of parts. My aim has always been to create a museum that lots of people could play, which is why I recently remade the entire place under a new game, this time aiming for no more than 20 - 25k parts. There are currently [32] exhibits with 13k parts in total.

If you have any feedback to give, such as exhibit suggestions, areas that could be optimized to reduce any lag, or other features, I would appreciate a detailed response.

40 Likes

wow that look amazing i like the building that realistic

1 Like

That building is so good, the main thing I loved about the creation is the amount of detail put into all of the animals, it’s just crazy.

I did check out your more intensive version too, clocked a nice 40-50 fps on that one (with a good pc), I can tell why you needed the lite version, but I still believe that you kept it looking nice with the lite version and that’s what I like.

1 Like

This build is awesome! The detail is just stunning, sweet job!

1 Like

Although this was has many less parts than the others, it still looks amazing. I’m glad you did this for people on less powerful devices. Have you tested it on mobile to see how it performs?

1 Like

I was gonna make a education museum game but… wow

2 Likes

Wow, your game looks absolutely incredible.
Itt definitely has a museum feel.
Plus I was able to join and roam around freely on mobile.
There are a great amount of details, it’s incredible.

1 Like

It looks soo realistic, its amazing!

edit: ty for the heart

2 Likes

The build looks amazing, if you don’t mind answering, how long did it take you to create the build and did you use any plugins to create this?

2 Likes

Theres a credits box in the bottom left corner of the game where i write how long it took me for different things. I use model reflect, model resize, rig plugin and make the meshes using sculpting software.

1 Like

Amazing realism 10/10, I love how you built and designed this keep up this fabulous work!

1 Like

It’s very cool I feel in the real world These models are just beautiful!

2 Likes

Projects like this really show the evolution of Roblox and what you can achieve if you use it’s features to their maximum potential! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Scaling it down to 13K parts is a good move! I have a terrible laptop, so performance stats were all in the red.

I would add an extra lite version by removing some exhibits and using less detail (2 part lights).

This is really amazing however, and I am shocked that someone could make a game so much faster.

2 Likes

i’d change the fences on the overhead gangway. in a real-world scenario, if someone pushed even slightly on one of them, they’d quite easily fall.

1 Like

I am truly blown away by this. You’ve done a fantastic job!

1 Like

That looks fantastic! I love how much detail and effort you have put into this.

1 Like

Haha, I was aware of the old Roblox History Museum, I was very aware of how poorly it ran, you must’ve built that thing on a Chinese super computer!

You could try turning on Streaming Enabled, i think it’d run pretty well

1 Like

This is so awesome, it looks realistic and the detail is astonishing :smile:
Keep up the fantastic work and also the animals look amazing!

1 Like

Its seems the like ratio on this place is falling quite quickly after advertising, does anyone know what is possibly the cause of it? I have noticed that some people will be very hesitant to leave a like at all, and most ratings that people do leave will be a dislike.