Roblox image chat using the official roblox chat. (Feedback appreciated + Updated version)

Very cool, why not make it like Discord sort of? With “:emoj_namei:” instead of having a scroll menu?
Otherwise this is very cool

I’ve been considering this, not sure exactly how I can do this tho that’s the problem.

Along with this, it would make it extremely unknown that this system is actually in the game without disclosure so if I ever do figure this out the scroll menu will still exist, remember discord DOES have that emoji browser too.

Could you explain how you made that you could send images with Roblox chat? I would appreciate it.

Roblox has no support for it at all, I spent a good few days on the system by implementing it through modifying roblox’s code.

I recommend making a custom chat system of your own since I done it recently (uncompleted but I do plan to share here once it’s done.) and implementing a system to send images through the custom chat and obviously along with regular text-based messages.

The roblox chat was hacky to get modified for a feature like this and you’re really better off making a custom chat where you understand the code and you can actually implement it.

1 Like