Roblox in game menu breaking on some games

It happens frequently of mobile, opening menu for the first time works but on the second time it throws alot of warnings in the console and empty menu. i do not have access to bug reporting but I have request access.

screenshots

in the screenshot robox menu is open in the background it throws these warnings

If you are not the developer, why are you checking console, that shouldn’t matter to you.

these errors are related to the roblox menu errors

These are not errors, these are warnings that are common in all generated by roblox. Neither of them are related to Roblox menu in any way.

You are right about them not being errors, however, this is something that has already been reported (and I’ve personally observed) coming from the Roblox menu.

This warning doesn’t break anything, it just clogs up the console.

1 Like

Well, if it is not breaking anything anyway we shouldn’t mind it, could be a mistake or it is a warning, possibly indicating of potential error or something like that is used to debug the internal code of Roblox by software engineers @ Roblox.

they are about add friend button the is friends text shown, related to roblox menu
they generate just when menu is opened

edit : they dont appear in other games and in studio

Who cares what I do? Using the console is encouraged by some developers to find bugs, and it is great for learning how to code and see the inner workings of the game (atleast some)

1 Like

Also, If we shouldn’t then we wouldn’t be able to.

1 Like