Roblox Innovation Awards 2023 Highlights

Congrats to all the winners! :smiley: Really enjoyed the Innovation Awards this year and you guys did such an amazing job! Loved that the game looked like the venue IRL which I really like! Can’t wait for next year!

12 Likes

Thank you for DevRel for putting in the effort and work. This means a lot to the community.

13 Likes

The experience was created in march 2021 but was released and publicly opened around october 2022, so it’s been a year now.

8 Likes

You’re only saying this because you don’t appreciate people who actually try. All of these won fair and square, and these creators have contributed to the community

8 Likes

It’s my own opinion, It’s not like my opinion has to be exactly like your’s :ι

8 Likes

Hi - So sorry for that error. This has been fixed. That said - congratulations on being nominated!

14 Likes

Great reasons for her winning the award. What’s up?

no

I don’t really like this category, but both of these games suck. One is a game about getting children addicted to gambling so the creator can earn huge amounts of money, my guy didn’t even record a response video.
The second one is a goofy anime-based off-game that will probably fall off when that said anime starts to fall off eventually.

10 Likes

I am saying that Blox Fruits has 631K as of typing this, while Pet Sim X is at 20K

Your choice is to whether agree or not, I can’t force you to agree with me

I am just not saying anything bad about her, just three jobs, She makes UGC Items, She makes YouTube Videos and she is Flamingo’s Thumbnail Artist

7 Likes

Looks really good.

15 Likes

it isn’t thought out with blocky avatars. more like robloxian 2.0 or something like that.

6 Likes

Congrats to all the winners of the innovation awards :smiley:

4 Likes

The 2023 Roblox Innovation Awards were good!

4 Likes

Just watched the whole stream. Truly a piece of art, you all did great!

4 Likes

Adding onto this, most of the nominees are Roblox Partners that nobody has heard about, or something that nobody above the age of 8 generally likes.

7 Likes

I was especially ecstatic to see LSplash win!

I’ve been around since the days of Ragdoll Mayhem (now Ragdoll Universe) since the beginning; to see him get this far is nuts, and I can’t wait to see what he does next!

3 Likes

Pet simulator X did not win fair and square blox fruits has many more players, like how

but what can you expect

psx
bloxfruit

3 Likes

its most concurrent players :skull: maybe actually read the award next time
pet sim is dead right now but it had more players than any other game this year at once

2 Likes

Agreed! This is sick!

6 Likes

I could also make a game based off of One Piece but with good models, VFX, graphics, and a similar storyline and it would easily surpass Blox Fruits.

Anyone saying that I can’t do this is clearly ignorant and does not know who I am. I could re-code the entire game in 7.10^23 days and it would be infinitely better than Blox Fruits.

2 Likes

So why not do it if you are so confident?

11 Likes