Roblox Innovation Awards 2023 Highlights

Hi everyone,

Roblox is home to one of the world’s most passionate and innovative creator communities. Your commitment to raising the bar and pushing boundaries is an inspiration and has also been the driving force for our platform’s vision.

We couldn’t hold the Roblox Innovation Awards at RDC this year as planned. While we look forward to celebrating alongside our community, live and in person again in the future, we still want to ensure that our talented creators receive the spotlight they deserve this year.

So here it is, the 2023 Roblox Innovation Awards. Not only is the 35-minute show now live on YouTube, but it can also be watched in its entirety within Roblox itself with some fun surprises.

And after you’ve seen the show, we hope you’ll join us in sending our heartfelt congratulations to all of this year’s winners:

Once again, we’d like to thank our community for another tremendous year of creativity and innovation.

See you all next year!

203 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

what?

edit (apple watch won again):

53 Likes

I see my favorite game is keeping strong on the position. Great!

47 Likes

just for this, coded should get one

34 Likes

i agree honestly, better than an apple watch only for 3.0 avatars not gonna lie :stuck_out_tongue:

36 Likes

best limited seems to be skill issue?

25 Likes

Thank you!! :pleading_face: :heart:

63 Likes

There is no way an aliexpress apple watch won over this beatiful purse and having it incorrect on the devforum post too, they should receive something aswell! :melting_face:

26 Likes

YAY! One question though. Doors is the best new experience? It came out 2 and a half years ago.

20 Likes

tbh, they need to re-do the innovation awards video with coded’s item :wink:

16 Likes

Congratulations to the winners. Wish I didn’t sleep through it though.

17 Likes

The 2023 Roblox Innovation Awards were AMAZING! See you all next year!

21 Likes

Can’t believe how much the virtual experience looked like the IRL venue, what a cool concept this year.

22 Likes

This year’s Innovation Awards were a lot of fun, Jparty is the best. Can’t wait for next year.

11 Likes

I am extremely disappointed over some of the winners

Excuse me? TanqR is a bedwars youtuber, He makes Bedwars content, I think it would be better if Elitelupus won

A UGC Creator, A Content Creator, A Thumbnail Creator just won. no joke.

Wished it was kaka v420’s video

Would’ve been better if it was Blox Fruits instead of that pay to win game

That game doesn’t look like it has good creative direction (to me to be honest), It looks very ugly

ones I agree

Please don’t take my opinions with a grain of salt, I tried to be more onto myself

13 Likes

Massive shoutout to Dev Rel and all the hard working folks who made sure we could enjoy the award show this year. I had a blast collaborating with them to work on the venue and I hope next year will be even more awesome in person!!!

10 Likes

Congratulation to all winners!

13 Likes

Black luxury purse didnt win lol

9 Likes

Is this a typo? or did you reconsider @codedcosmetics winning the innovation awards? Can you provide more context to this, and provide more clarity on what is part of the message, please? @m4rrh3w @Roblox?

13 Likes