Roblox Innovation Awards 2023 - Nominations are now open!

thought this would be very fitting for this.

24 Likes

This really shows how little Roblox actually cares. Proof reading? Nah, who needs that!

4 Likes

So glad the community can finally be involved in who can be nominated!

2 Likes

cant wait for that event

6 Likes

What is there to be excited about? There is just a plain old form you can fill out to cast your votes. It isnt fun and unique experience like the bloxy awards.

3 Likes

in my opinion it would be better to see this as a roblox game, not just a website with form.

2 Likes

Yup, i’m like…totally winning this zoinks…

2 Likes

tomorrow’s coming soon or not, Im very excited about roblox!!! :blush:

4 Likes

Actually based on the votes!! Can’t wait to reveal the winners in a few weeks!

2 Likes

What happened? I was waiting for the stream to start but now the video is private? I can’t find anything about it

2 Likes

The event was canceled due to a false threat by a minor. Unfortunately, the Roblox Innovation Awards will likely not happened tonight.

I’m glad everyone is safe and okay.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I hope everyone who went to RDC 23 in-person and everyone at home is safe. It really is sad to see what happened today. I do hope Roblox and all involved authorities can find who made all these “fake/joke” threats, and I hope we can move on from this. I hope that Roblox can get the 2023 Roblox Innovation Awards going again, but only after they have dealt with everything that happened today and they make sure this won’t happen again. I know every Roblox Developer and users who were there in person and who watched this all unfold (like me) will remember this, but I hope we can all learn from this, and will try to prevent this from happening again in the future.

STAY SAFE!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.