Roblox Innovation Awards 2024 Winners

I thought tsb won people’s choice aswell, did it just switch randomly?

1 Like

They bribed the votes, roblox picked gun fight arena to win.

1 Like

I don’t see why they shouldn’t receive an award simply because their core gameplay loop is not original. If this were the case, there would be no point in even having the awards because most games on Roblox share the same basic gameplay loop.

I don’t play Dress to Impress, neither am I their target audience. But their impact on the platform, especially through social media, has been huge.

3 Likes

I agree with this, would be cool to see a hidden-gems category. Roleplay groups as well.

2 Likes

No, because building a brand new avatar system with hundreds of accessories requires no creativity.

3 Likes

I’ve been played the game a couple times for events. I hate it, but it’s still a good game. Just not a game I’d play.

1 Like

Dear roblox

Why did dress to impress win three different awards?

Just…

Why?

2 Likes

Maybe one day, in a distant future, the “Innovation” awards will actually be about innovation.

1 Like

You guys are going insane. How tf a fighting game wins “best strategy” category.

2 Likes

They should have done that to the strategy category!!11

They already did…

i am so confused as to what these awards mean now. are they given to devs who spend time and effort to create something innovative and interesting, or a popularity contest?

1 Like

all rigged, they choose more popular games over better games

1 Like

Personally, one of my only issues with Dress To Impress is the lack of Masculine clothing.

It’s incredibly hard for a male to play the game and design a male outfit whenever there are like 7 options total sitting in a corner and the rest of the whole room is filled with female clothing.

I do know they are working on fixing that. So good for them. :+1:

It’s not a bad game, just hard for guys to play.

2 Likes