Roblox Innovation Awards 2024 Winners

Hi Creators,

Thank you for another incredible year of making awesome creations on Roblox :heart: We’re always amazed by your tireless efforts to build and connect on our platform.

Last Saturday, we held our annual Roblox Innovation Awards ceremony to celebrate those the community loved and who we believe went above and beyond. ICYMI, check out the full recording here.

Please give your congratulations to the 2024 RIAs winners :clap::trophy::sparkles::

Thank you again to our community for another remarkable year of groundbreaking innovation and boundless creativity.

Until next year! :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:
BoyMamaG :heart:

49 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

The awards this year were a letdown. Dress to impress won a bunch of times and it deserved none of them. The other games have already won awards in the past or is something I have never even heard of. Maybe instead of promoting already popular games you should pick underrated games which deserve to win or haven’t been seen before? Not hating on some of the picks (I love theme park tycoon) but the majority have already won an award in the past. Do better.

20 Likes

May I ask what defines a “Best” Studio?

5 Likes

Probably a studio that cooks up the best content?

2 Likes

Why should Dress to Impress be held back for being successful…?

5 Likes

When did I say that? They’re plenty successful on the CCU and revenue side. I said the awards were not deserved. I don’t know what this is but it’s surely not worthy of “best creative”…

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, all well deserved!
On the other hand, I think that next year there should be some more categories which smaller games have a chance to get into.

2 Likes

I certainly enjoyed watching the innovation awards from home but honestly when it comes to UGC all of them should’ve won atleast something i mean they were all pretty good, and Rivals should have won an award as well.

2 Likes

The other games … is something I have never even heard of.

you should pick underrated games which … haven’t been seen before

You have to pick one man!

10 Likes

In the second one I meant it in the sense of decent new games which are gaining popularity but haven’t won awards (games like death penalty come to mind). I’m probably just out of the loop though. There are some other great games I would have nominated instead.

The first quote is pretty confusing though and I understand where you’re coming from, will just leave this post as context

1 Like

Just because it’s not your type of game, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t get awards. There is a reason the game is loved by so many, even if you don’t get it. You’re not the target demographic, get over it.

8 Likes

The game is essentially the same concept as fashion famous, catalog heaven (if you’re going for a stretch), or others I’m not thinking of. Never had an issue with either of those games when they were popular (i actually liked catalog heaven and thought it was fun). This isn’t “i hate anything new!” but I should still have a voice on the picks even though I’m not an 8 year old girl. It just isn’t a good game, sorry.

2 Likes

The game has great execution and is loved by millions worldwide. Its target demo isn’t limited to 8 year old girls, and it won because it engages so many so well. I think that it’s a good game, you might not.

9 Likes

Blox Fruits should NOT have won best action RPG… I’d like someone to show me where the “action” in this is…

3 Likes

i love this years innovations award man
CCU based awards instead of actual games with thought and passion put into them

1 Like

Congrats @ItsMuneeeb for winning awords 2 times in a row

2 Likes

Roblox Money Generators Awards 2024 Winners.

No idea why they are still being called “innovation” awards. Hey, maybe i don’t see the full picture here and instead these games are actually innovating in the domain of taking as much money from small children as possible.

3 Likes

I like the variety of award winners, rather than just Gamefam and other similar studios that have a monopoly over games and are just winning the same thing over and over. It would be great if we got more categories to showcase more of the Roblox platform

LIke best game under 500K visits etc to boost smaller games.

3 Likes

I think it was very stupid to just skip like 70% of the winners. Why even host the bloxy awards at this point?

And why did you guys add “Most CCU category” just for bloxfruits?? Like hello?

2 Likes