Roblox Inspire 2024

first you’ll go to the home page

from there you’ll press the sign in button on the top left corner

it should prompt you to Sign in. Press Sign in with Roblox.

I’m sure you’ve gone through the next few steps to grant it permissions a few times, so I won’t go into detail with that bit.

After you grant is access, it should say “Redirecting back to gradual” and bring you back to the home page. Scroll down to the Inspire 2024 event, it’s like the third event listed. Click on it and then click join event.

7 Likes

vro i do that and still get this exact error
instructions understood, mission not completed

7 Likes

that’s weird. It was giving me errors all yesterday and then earlier today until I tried signing in separately. I signed out and then signed back in to replicate what I did and it was still working fine on my end. The human authentication error is so aggravating, sorry this isn’t working I hope they get it fixed soon

6 Likes

Did the exact same thing and still ended up on that human verification page. RIP; even cleared out my cookies and cache and still no luck.

5 Likes

What abt this will the challenge start in 5th August or later

8 Likes

So happy that this time that a Solo participant can participate
Excited for Inspire 2024 :eyes:

5 Likes

The challenge dates will be announced during the opening ceremony!

5 Likes

We have noticed that others have had the same/similar issues with the human verification page. We recommend that you clear your cookies/cache from your browser, and then try the link again. It seemed most effective when clearing from 7 days ago. Hope this helps!

9 Likes

thanks so much! it worked!!!

@snowplow6sisterwhy @Daudosu

7 Likes

How do I get notification for these events? GL to all!

4 Likes

Hi! We’ll post updates on this thread, so make sure to follow this topic! Additionally, you can join Game jammers - Developer Forum | Roblox to be notified of future events!

5 Likes

Can’t wait for a game jam! It will be my first one, because i wasn’t really interested in them in the previous years.

3 Likes

Hey @Game-Jammers !

Inspire 2024 is almost here :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:! Sign up for Inspire 2024, an upcoming virtual event where anyone can learn and connect with each other through interactive :fire:workshops, :trophy:challenges and :joystick:experiences! The event will take place from August 5th to 9th.

Introducing @JParty, @ArchAnemone, @WooleyWool, @Quenty, @NuclearKK9, @Mimi_Dev, @MiniToon, and @Plutonem as the English workshop speakers for Inspire 2024!

:star:Come RSVP on our events platform here to check out all of our Inspire workshops! All workshops will have translations and closed captioning for anyone to use!

Few Tips and Reminders

• Are you looking for a team for the Inspire 2024 challenge? Come join the Unofficial Community Discord here to keep up with updates, or network with other developers! Thank you to @Anareloux for creating the discord server :raised_hands:

We can’t wait to see everyone there!

Developer Engagement Team

7 Likes

it’s my boy quenty! he doesn’t know who i am but i know who he is

awesome

3 Likes

The Link appears to be broken.

2 Likes

Hi!

I’m actually pretty nervous about this next presentation! It was suppose to be entry-level but I’m not actually sure how useful the guidance I’m providing is to new developers!

4 Likes

Hi! Thank you for letting us know about this issue! We have fixed the link so you should be able to see the server now! See you all at Inspire :laughing:

4 Likes

You got this! , the stuff you do for the community is valued :wink:

3 Likes

I got a last minute question

I’ve joined the Connect 2023 game jam last time, and for the workshops, translations were only accessible via a QR code, which made it kinda annoying to me since I had to have a phone and a computer pulled up.

Is Inspire 2024’s workshop going to have translation similar to how youtube translates things (captions at the bottom of the stream)?

2 Likes

Yes there are translations for the event

2 Likes