Roblox Inspire 2024

Hello, this post and agenda suggests the event goes on until the 9th yet the live stream on the event page says its until the 19th. Is this correct?

2 Likes

Hey @Game-Jammers,

Inspire 2024 officially launches in 15 minutes! Join us as our very own @JParty @ArchAnemone kicks off our Opening Ceremony!

Don’t miss the Inspire challenge announcement, sign up now!

35 Likes

It’s just schrodinger’s timeframe, don’t worry!

3 Likes

Watching the ceremony right now, and it’s awesome so far!

If anyone wants to team up with me, please DM me here on the forum!

6 Likes

Hi.

I don’t see a chat on my right side. I think I got banned from the chat last connect 2023 due to posting a link (I think, but I’m not certain)

Am I able to get the chat back for this game jam?

4 Likes

We are looking for a small team of ui designers and modelers for our game for this game jam! We are looking to make a urban exploration survival horror game! Reply to this post if you are interested!

4 Likes

I am interested in knowing more about the team!

4 Likes

Oh This is amazing! i can’t wait for the game jam in particular, the rewards and prizes are just astounding! If anybody wants to team up, we can! i am a scripter that has been scripting for 4 or so years. so i know my way around the studio. For more info about me. just dm me!

4 Likes

Very unfortunate that gamejam starting on 10th of august instead of today :frowning:

5 Likes

Looking for people that will join our team!
We have: (skill level from 1 to 3)

• Scripter (3)
  • Modeler (2)
  • Builder (3)
  • Animator (1)
  • SFX (2)
  • UI (2)

What we don’t have:

• GFX

Meet the people in the team!
**Ultra (me!) **

• Good at:
    • Scripting
    • Building
  • Decent at:
    • Modeling
    • UI Designs
  • Can do:
    • Animations

zGoat

• Good At:
    - Scripting
  • Decent at:
    - Building

**Markerses **(still deciding)

• Decent at:
    • Scripting,
    • Building,
    • UI design,
    • SFX
3 Likes

unless the link was to a sigma chess edit brilliant move qf5 mate in one you don’t deserve your chat back

3 Likes

I’m otterocket, I’ve worked on a couple of th se game jams, and I’ve done game design + some graphic design and light UI design.

I’ve previously placed top 10 for graphic design in the Roblox talent jam 2022, and placed top 25 in the connect 2022 game jam.

Feel free to dm me through roblox messages or the developer forum if your interested in working together :saluting_face:

3 Likes

I am not sure if I am understanding this correctly, but if we make a total, it gives 13 members… You need 5 members to create the team as a maximum.

2 Likes

re-read the post,

it’s skill level, not amount of members

2 Likes

The numbers next to the skills is our team’s skill level as a whole (on a scale from 1 to 3.)

2 Likes

I have Messaged you on X regarding this!

2 Likes

For real dude. So dumb to post the details of the jam like that. Cant plan around dates given 5 days in advanced. Should’ve been told in the beginning.

4 Likes

Ah, I see! Thanks @UltraMegaRobloxStory and @KaelenPwnage

3 Likes

lol if I remember correctly, it was to some page on Roblox

3 Likes

I think the developer relations team could have been a bit more transparent about the fact it was an announcement for the Jam. Team members of mine have been preparing for months and have taken time off of work to participate and now it has caused a great deal of struggle for our team.

5 Likes