Roblox is looking for a Lua Engineer

Will there be any jobs available for people in the UK, I know a few admins who work from the UK, I was wondering if Roblox would expand its employee list by introducing remote jobs.

2 Likes

Not exactly relevant to this discussion - however those employees are remote workers and are not engineers, and are mostly moderation staff with a few exceptions. It’s totally impractical to host engineers in different countries, and certainly in different timezones.

6 Likes

I’ve just applied for that position at 21:30 UTC on the 12th; I hadn’t known about this Devforum post before. I’ve read the qualifications, and I believe I’m fit for the opportunity.

PS: how would I know about my application status?

4 Likes

I’d like to follow up with my submitted application for that position. In my previous response, I asked a question about how that would be done, to which I haven’t get a response yet. Can someone please give me a heads-up?

1 Like

I personally have lived in California for all my life, hopefully I’ll be able to review more open opportunities and see what fits me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.