Roblox isn't launching

I need some help, when I try to launch any Roblox game it never actually launches.
For an example, when I want to try out or test a game I’m working on if it’s either a script or a map I won’t be able to. I’ve tried reinstalling Roblox mulitple times, I’ve updated my drivers and Windows, I have given Roblox administrator access and also tried to use a VPN.

This has happened to me before, but then I just updated Windows or tried to launch the app through Microsoft store which worked.
I don’t know if this has to do with the new anti cheat named Byfon, if it does, that anti cheat sucks I can’t lie…

1 Like

Try deleting ALL roblox files found in data, maybe that will work.
And dont forget to install roblox after deleting roblox data files.

Your issue may be linked to this: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/hyperion-related-solutions/2322367

2 Likes

Hello DevMes,

Could you let us know what exactly happens? Does the client crash? Do you get a crash dump? or nothing happens at all and the client just doesn’t start?

1 Like

Hello Bitdancer!

I haven’t gotten any dumps in the file section as it said. I just see the loading thing as in the picture below, after it shows up nothing happens at all.

crash

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.