Roblox isn't starting up

Hello devforum, my roblox can’t startup for almost 2 hours by now, its getting frustrating. I have tried restarting pc, re-installing roblox, clearing temporary files, trying to search for corrupt files. Like really i can’t get my mind out of this problem. Any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

This has been happening to me for a while of what I’ve seen its because the new anti cheat thing its making it hard for players to open roblox and play experiences
this is the thing i got when it happened to me
Screenshot 2023-05-02 202258

4 Likes

I’ve been having this issue after their update they just released an hour ago or so.

Basically the game starts, then I get smacked with a plain white screen, that somehow uses almost 100% of my GPU while the in-game sounds are still playing/loading, but I cannot see anything. See attachment

2 Likes

Guess i’m not the only one with this problem when the update dropped huh…

2 Likes

You found any solution to your problem?

1 Like

I’ve been Using the roblox app in the meantime till its fixed

2 Likes

I’ve just used it, but already disliked it due to the mouse moving quickly out of the window compared to the roblox.com version >:/

2 Likes

I hate the Roblox app also and sometimes it bugs to where i cant chat at all and the images get blurry

Same thing, hopefully the roblox staff team will fix this problem that a group of roblox players are currenly having

I hope so too i guess were gonna have to stick with this for the time being

This is also occurring to me on a windows 11 machine. I can join games through the WindowsStore version and by opening up the ClientApp from the taskbar and joining through the in-app pages, but as someone who uses internet tabs to quickly switch between games (“experiences”) this issue is a huge hinderance, plus this means no private server links can be used! To top this off, when using the “Game Capture” feature on OBS studio the ClientApp is no longer being detected (when opening from taskbar too) however the WindowsStore version does still get picked up (“Window Capture” does work for both though).

2 Likes

This happened to me once. Roblox just didn’t start. I clicked play again and it started. I’ve never had an issue since on my Windows 10 machine.

1 Like