Roblox Keeps Blocking My Icon

Not sure if this is the proper category but it was the closest I could find

I have this icon that I’m trying to upload to my game but roblox keeps blocking it, there is nothing telling me what I must fix to allow it to be uploaded and the other thing is that I uploaded it as a decal and it worked perfectly fine

The Icon:

4 Likes

A bit uncomfortable for me, too much gore in the mouth to be honest.

Anyways, roblox usually takes 30 minutes to approve a picture, if it’s been more than 30 minutes and still didn’t get approved / denied. Better contact support.

2 Likes

Its Obvious why Roblox is blocking the Icon.
Keep in Mind ROBLOX is Also Played by Small Kids.

Seeing the Icon, its very disturbing expecially on the mouth side and the face.

I am sure once you change that,
roblox will accept it

4 Likes

Lol this is an absolute joke

Its even in spanish too

I don’t speak for moderation but your icon doesn’t really look okay for the platform.

Consider sending in a message through an official venue (Moderation Review Requests group or Roblox Support for authoritative information regarding your icon and its moderation status. The best help you can get here is anecdotal/interpreted information, moderation staff don’t use the forum.

5 Likes

Yeah. . . . That’s very creepy. Could you just like have their teeth poking out of their closed mouth – I guess with blood if you really wanted to.

1 Like

What . . . do you mean? It’s here alright.

ithere

Also congrats 21 people playing already :smiley:

To be honest, I’m not surprised, the icon definitely needs a review as, for a young child, seeing that would definitely ensure I don’t sleep well.

As a suggestion, I would clear up his mouth a bit and reduce the amount of blood/gore

You could always have the back of the ghost creature as like a shadowy figure in the background, instead of a closeup as well, to give it a more subtle creep, than an in your face one.

2 Likes

Personally, I LOVE the look of this icon. However, I do see why it might be an issue.

Why not just try like a human who looks terrified since you can still see the creature in the logo!

1 Like

It’s the blood on the teeth. That’s probably why they’re blocking it

1 Like

considering the fact that roblox is aimed at little kids i can imagine some 7 year old stumbling across this and not getting sleep for 2 weeks

1 Like

Don’t you love how people are talking about 7 year olds having sleep paralysis demons over a lego game picture? Anyways, It should be approved and no child above 5 will get scared by this lol.

3 Likes

We removed the blood on the teeth and they allowed it to be uploaded

2 Likes

Because of gore. Imagine an adopt me player seeing this icon and getting a heart attack.

Roblox has systems in place in order to stop people reuploading blocked content, you’ll have to change st least on pixel in the image and try again or you can contact mod review requests here on the DevForum.