Roblox keeps crashing on startup

when i open roblox it keeps crashing and says this error:

(click on the image if you cant read it)

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to open roblox without any problems/crashing

2. What is the issue? the issue is it keeps crashing everytime i open it.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    tried opening it multiple times but nothing worked

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

3 Likes

This is also happening to me but I couldn’t do anything about it. I tried reinstalling but same thing happens. I’m just using the Microsoft Store version now :tired_face::sob:

1 Like

when i try to use the microsoft store version even if the normal roblox doesnt crash it takes a lot of time to load (approx. 1 hour)

blame byfron of that (it works fine for me somehow :/)

4 Likes

i was thinking that byfron might be the problem, but i recently removed the byfron client and i used the normal client, i think something other is the problem

maybe use roblox on mobile instead???

2 Likes

my mobile cant even run roblox
and now after i restarted my pc it showed this:

and after one minute it showed this:

now this error appears:

idk will it get fixed or not

Hello max96git,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Please follow Strategy Three as outlined here. The reason we ask for a full crash dump is that it minimizes forum roundtrips. Some issues can be diagnosed from a simple min-dump, while others, such as when Hyperion induces a crash, require a full crash dump to provide us with the path of the offending module. Once we receive a full crash dump, we should be able to quickly diagnose the issues.

3 Likes

i will try to do that, i will uninstall any app that access roblox

1 Like

It worked, thank you

It was hyperion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.