Roblox keeps moderating this

This picture keeps getting deleted. I am trying to use this as an screen overlay when you take damage.

6 Likes

The Auto-moderation system is likely to be Sensitive about these type of contents being uploaded to the Roblox platform, Bloody hell!
Alternatively, there may be solutions that you can do is making another one but not too much blood splattering lol. Have a great day! :coffee:

1 Like

I checked Roblox Community Standards and this is allowed but you must to read Experience Guidelines

2 Likes

They may not have Updated the moderation system. Recently their work has been delayed quite alot to work on something else that is more needed handful of helping hands. :man_shrugging:

(Outsourced moderation real?!)

1 Like

Work arounds:

• Upload as 2 or more images
  • Shrink it, fill in the rest of the space with other stuff, and use image properties to zoom in on the area you want
  • If possible, make it all white before uploading, then use image properties to make it red
3 Likes

Try making it slightly transparent.

1 Like

Making an image that has blood on it, may be automatically moderated, try making 45-85% opacity.

If (up to) those 41 images got moderated, there’s (near) realistic gore (blood) on it.

1 Like

I’d recommend making it white then using Roblox’s tools to make it red.

It might not work…

1 Like

Some moderators are both humans and bots

Make it white, then use the Color3 thing to make it red.

also I am concerned that roblox does not see that as blood and is deleting it for other reasons…

Just get Roblox’s OWN blood overlay and use that for damage. It appearsautomatically by default but you can do it yourself for lower/custom damage amounts.

2 Likes

Try making it white and using the GUI’s coloring properties to recolor it.

If it’s white Roblox might think it’s just milk or spilled paint or something.
It might be the red color.

1 Like

Try re-uploading it in white then just change the color to red, lol.

edit: someone already suggested this, oops, but still, itll probably get past

1 Like

You can try and color it as white, and then change it ingame to be red.

(looks like someone said someone already said this while someone already said it)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.