Roblox keeps saying I’m not following tos

Recently ever since I helped start a clothing group, Roblox seems to love taking down stuff I’m making and telling me I’m not following tos and then ignoring my emails :smile: it’s starting to annoy me and I can’t find a reason why my stuff isn’t following tos, take this post for example on the talent hub

Please, if anyone can, explain how this breaks tos

Apparently I’m impersonating or misleading?

Update: post got flagged again even after removing some skill options as they were my best guess, thanks for helping roblox!

edit: roblox replied and said there was nothing wrong and fixed it

1 Like

Can you show any example of your “stuff”?

Sorry at the time I was on mobile and I couldn’t show since I didn’t have the example but here

I see clothing like this all the time, yet this is taken down?

uhh that’s because it’s inappropriate or sexual content?

I agree with @weakroblox35 though :point_down:

also why are you attacking me? I was just assuming the reason.

it doesn’t help and only makes situations worse

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if you’ve seen instances of clothing like such on the platform before, it’s prohibited, there’s no way you are that oblivious to the fact Roblox doesn’t allow revealing clothing like this…

Sorry but where do you see sexual content in that lol

Search “tank top” in catalog

5 Likes

dev forum developers when they see woman clothes :fearful::fearful::fearful:

18 Likes

POV: you haven’t seen any women, so you don’t know that its a completely normal attire

7 Likes

i edited the post, roblox finally answered me and said theres nothing wrong

Try telling Roblox that lol, don’t point the finger at people on the Devforum who are trying to help the OP, you aren’t being useful lol.

I don’t know why you want to redirect me to the catalog, you know for a fact outfits like such are in a grey area. Some people are allowed to create similar outfits with no issues whatsoever.

Are you trying to be ignorant or what? Tank tops are normal clothing that both men and women use in informal settings or even sports wear, unless you can provide a source that it is indeed ‘sexual clothing’ then you also aren’t being useful. Considering informal attire as sexual is just you sexualizing things.

2 Likes

Maybe the tanktops are too short leaving the belly exposed.

Exposed bellies can be seen as sexual by Roblox mods. Here the tanktop is nearly as short as a bra, meaning they can misidentify it as a bra.

Make sure the tanktoos covers all of the belly to be safe (or use a mod appeal form).

1 Like

No offense, but that doesn’t matter as Roblox could consider the worst possible outcome and assume it’s used for inappropriate content for one, and second it’s not me? I’ve seen plenty of games have their tank tops moderated, Royale High (front-page game) is a notable example.

I’m not saying tank tops are inappropriate go figure, but Roblox has literally been known to moderate clothing like such, therefor trying to spin this around on me saying I’m sexualizing essentially Legos in tank tops is weird lol.

Also you are answering the wrong people, you could’ve assisted the OP in figuring out a solution.

I don’t know where @FrenzyyLumina found “I’m saying tank tops are prohibited”, I literally stated revealing clothing, not tank tops specifically…

no you said tank tops reveal your mistake but if you are correct roblox has not allowed nor do I think it will allow revealing clothing that I think with little chance in the very distant future.
Well, with today’s generation of crystal, I don’t think that ban will be lifted any time soon.

1 Like

Please point out where I stated such.

And that’s what I’m talking about, Roblox does not and most likely won’t allow revealing clothing on the platform.

Also, what is this suppose to mean?

basically saying gen z but in spanish

Ah, okay I was confused for a moment, but it’s not “gen-z”? as there are / were people that had an issue with revealing clothing for years, parents sure do say it and they aren’t “gen-z”.