Roblox logo emoji

Here is a suggestion to the developers of this forum. Can you add a custom emoji that would be Roblox logo? :wink:

1 Like

This forum was made by a program called Discourseā€”I am unaware if emojis can be edited.

Also, there seems to be no point if this is implemented.

I agree that there isnā€™t much point to this addition. Emojis are generally meant to convey emotions or body language anyway.

Are you sure?
Look at these emojies. Why not to have Roblox logo then?
:gear::funeral_urn::stop_button::record_button::purple_square::black_square_button::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Those are apart of the Emoji standard, managed by UNICode.

They can be edited due to the fact that we have Roblox emojis already:

:cool::swag::tongue: etc.

1 Like

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but I swear theyā€™re built into Discourse?

However, itā€™s still possible to custom add emoji, as documented here by Discourse themselves.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe theyā€™re built in because thatā€™s the ā€œImagineā€ face

Allow me to preface this by expressing that the Developer Forum is intended to be a highly intelligent conversation space for grave and serious discussion topics.

While emoji may typically be used to convey incredibly complex emotions in a swift and elegant matter, as one of my esteemed colleagues already described succinctly above, the Roblox logo possesses no said function, by virtue of the fact that it does not quite portray a particular state of mind, so to say.

It would therefore be entirely pointless and, dare I say, silly to add it to the forum, to be frank. Please ensure only to file the most sensible of forum requests in the future, lest we devolve into a dangerous spiral of frivolity!

Sincerely,
- buildth:roblox:mas

18 Likes

That was quick! Thank you very much! :roblox:

2 Likes

So glad we also have a :roblox_light: emoji for us geniuses on dark mode.

6 Likes