Roblox Logo Redesign

I was making assets for my game, and I had noticed one of them looked similar to the Roblox logo, so I made it into another version of it. Thoughts?

38 Likes

dare i say the fact that this somewhat resembles a certain 4 fold symmetric shape ?

also kinda like a ninja star, looks cool from that perspective.

7 Likes

Oh goodness, I was not thinking about that. Should I remove the post?

5 Likes

i mean, at what point do you ban all shapes even remotely similar, im no authority on the subject, and it looks cool from other perspectives, doesn’t look like its causing harm, but i would recommend if you feel its risky to take it down and ask a mod.

2 Likes

I think it should be okay. It’s not that symbol and it doesn’t have any meaning behind it. It looks more like a pinwheel to me; personally. I’ll ask a mod anyway.

2 Likes

with that all out of the way, my 2 cents would be too maybe close the field a bit.

so maybe the corner edge shares the glow to be more circular.
maybe have them touch more. idk, looks cool regardless.

maybe an adittonal 4 stokes for a gear like effect ?

2 Likes

It looks really awesome but one problem tho - it violates the Roblox Trademarks Guidelines

1. The Logo “Roblox”. You may not use the logo “Roblox” in the name or title of any item. You are only allowed to use the logo design that is available at the following link. We may alter the form of this design from time to time. You are allowed to re-size the logo as long as you do not modify the proportions. But otherwise, you cannot modify the logo design in any way.
6 Likes

I did not know about that, thanks for the feedback. I’ll flag it for take down.

Edit: I have gotten feedback from the forum moderators and they said it was fine.

4 Likes

No, it’s ok, I mean, I think you are able to use it in the forum, because you are just doing a showcase of a logo you made, and a feedback. Which I don’t think that might harm the forum. So basically, I think you are allowed to post this. But if you want to use it in your game, then don’t.

3 Likes

Hmmm, feel like it is just too complex.

3 Likes