Roblox Materials not loading - Solved

Why aren’t any materials loading for me whatsoever? If games or even in studio use a custom uploaded texture that shows however everything else just shows as smooth plastic.

I’ve tried making a new part and changing its material and it still only shows as smooth plastic, this is also ingame as well. I’ve restarted my pc numerous times and checked my internet.

Is this a bug or is there an issue with my pc?

3 Likes

It is most likely just a bug, is there anything specific that you can recall that you may have did before this issue started occurring? If so, what was it? If not, I would suggest reinstalling studio, that might just do the trick.

1 Like

Just recently bought this alien ware PC and barely reinstalled everything so I haven’t done anything to settings other then changing the rendering quality to try fix the issue. I’ll try reinstalling the studio and roblox player because the issue is occurring in both.

Alright, let me know if that resolves the issue. Perhaps it’s something within the client’s files messing with them?

That solved the problem thanks a bunch! Haven’t been able to mess with my game’s lighting for past 48 hours due to this. I’m guessing to fix the game issue is reinstalling that as well.

2 Likes