Roblox Mobile UI idea

Hi! I would like feedback on this UI I whipped up in Figma:

here is a profile page:

I should be doing online school rn… lol

I wanted to keep things Minimalistic with a touch of Material.

Hope you like it :grin:

(kudos to @pig121343, @lloopkjhhb, @oyyyyyyyydoy, and @eoblzz for the friends list names.)

UPDATE: Video with animations :slight_smile: is here:

Taken from my phone

@Lukxey, some animations for you. They are not much, but they work lol

14 Likes

Now that is some amazing UI design! How long did it take to do this? It looks like it had a lot of effort put into it.

1 Like

funny enough, I actually just started using Figma, like an hour ago. This didn’t take me long (~30 mins) because I have a lot of experience with Photoshop and just UI design in general.

Thank you for the feedback! :grin:

I wonder if I should do commissions…

I think you should do commissions, I bet some people would like to hire you for stuff like this!

1 Like

Beautiful! I really like the design and style of this and it looks original and aesthetic to be honest.

1 Like

I like it! Reminds me how you can customize how your screen looks on your device :+1:

1 Like

I would love to see a complete remake of the roblox mobile view, desktop website (Not gonna happen most likely, but I’ll keep dreaming). It’d be really cool to see something like IOS 14.

Instead of keeping the whole professional feel, maybe just say stuff like “Hop back in!” as Discgolfataco231 mentioned. This is a kids game after all. Possibly some really cool gradients, interactiveness, groups for games, you can maybe even use music on the website and the app.

1 Like

yeah. sadly, I cannot emulate a phone with the UI because the scaling is kinda messed up:

glad you like it!

psst. I was actually thinking about doing a rework for the desktop website too.

Yeah. I wanted the ui to look more “playful”, which is why I included “Hop back in” instead of “Recently played”.

Im now actually thinking about doing commissions. I mean, being able to do this in 30 mins with almost no knowledge is kinda cool. :+1:

Mhm. A dark blue gradient and white theme with much more animations and a complete chat rework, server quality enhancement would really be cool.

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t think this would make that much of a difference, but I never really use mobile. Other than that, the UI looks very clean and flexible, and very compact, which is nice.

1 Like

I don’t like the cuts at all.

For the UI there are many things that I don’t like actually. But good job on the animations! I wonder how did u make them?

i think that’s pretty cool for a ui

1 Like

So for the cuts, I wanted to find a way make it look like the bars need to be scrolled. I can probably find a different method and fix the spacing in between the squares and circles so they fit.

The animations are a built-in feature of Figma. You can set buttons (as I did with the pfp circle and back button) and assign animations between the two pages.

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like