Roblox moderated/banned a popular shirt/pants set that i own and didn't refund me

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    either a refund or my avatar items back

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    roblox moderated/banned a popular shirt/pants set this cost me 950 robux and i can no longer get it back even though its still in my inventory. [i can’t wear it though]

picture of my original avatar:
RobloxScreenShot20230612_201008784
(sorry for poor-quality i hardly take any screenshots)

picture of my avatar now:
2023-07-27_17-11-44
(again sry for bad quality)

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

yes, and i have had items refunded to me before. but now they deleted my items and i should have ~950 robux back (i think shirt was 500 and pants were 450)

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

i want to know if this has happened to anyone else recently, this actually happened about a week ago, but i just thought roblox was having an avatar bug again. it wasnt until i checked my avatar that i saw this:

(the reason “tank slim” is blocked is bc it was a slim version of my dark matter avatar which used the shirt/pants)

as you can see they were bought ages ago, a month after i started roblox to be exact. so why would roblox take it down EXACTLY 3 YEARS LATER? without a refund!

to be clear i want:

1. anyone to tell me if they experienced the same thing (doesn’t have to be exact clothing)

2. give me insight on what i should do… do i send a support ticket to a roblox mod? should i wait for a mod to help me here?
    or should i just not expect my robux back?

EDIT: i bought another set of pants/shirt fo 5 bobux from a verified creator so i should be fine…
R.I.P 11yo me’s robux

2 Likes

Having old clothes get DMCA’d or deleted isn’t uncommon, plenty from my years-old inventory disappeared without an obvious reason, and I never got a refund. Doesn’t hurt to send an email to support, but you may be outta luck. I just did a search for ‘dark matter’ and there are loads of reuploads of these two for 5R$, looks like a commonly stolen asset.

3 Likes

yeah i didnt know it at the time, but i figured… “DARK MATTER DARK MATTER DARK MATTER” has scam written all over it… too bad 11YO me didn’t notice

2 Likes

Yeah honestly you’re better off just buying another set for 5 robux each. About the robux lost, you’ll probably going to wanna contact support or just forget about it since there’s really not much you can do

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.