Roblox moderation is harmful to developers

Hello guys,

I’ve been on Roblox for 13 years, i always tried to comply and respect the rules. But i always found Roblox moderation to cause problems and then not fix them afterwards which i find very disrespectful. This have been the case countless time.

Yesterday, my holder account got one of my groups’ names and picture deleted for no reason. And the profile got 1 day ban.
It was named “Vuvla Desert”.
Now, i understand why they might have found it inappropriate but it is assembled from first 2 letters of my name and first 3 letters of my colleague’s name - Vuk and Vladimir.

I contacted support about this issue and they just sent me a copy paste reply saying they won’t help when they CLEARLY made a mistake.

I am a DevEx user and this ban will not show up good in my record, how can they be so careless and irresponsible as to just ignore me?

1 Like

The moderation is justified. The word doesn’t exist in the English dictionary, making it look like a bypass. Roblox isn’t aware of why you used it, nor can they trust that you are using it appropriately.

Did you really think Roblox would not do a double take when you made that name?

This gets more funny the more I think about it.

2 Likes

By deciding to use Roblox’s services, you agreed that you could get falsely banned at any moment (not officially, but you know what i mean)