Roblox moderation review

Is @Mod_Review_Requests online?
Recently I am having serious moderation problems, such as:
If i take a decal that has blood in it, remove half of the blood, and make the blood as unrealistic as possible, Roblox still do not let me upload it, or when it does, it bans me for a day, and all the reasons are for excessive gore/blood, which is infuriating, the asset already exists, and the original version has MORE blood than my edited version.
Secondly: Yesterday my group called “- Double Hearts -” was simply LOCKED for no reason whatsoever, with the reason being related to “uploading sexual” stuff, which also does not make sense, the group is not used to upload ANYTHING, description, group shout, icon and name are totally fine, and now I don’t know what to do to appeal for my group, what should I do to unlock it? Roblox only gave me a warning saying that if my developers (that do not exist) kept uploading stuff they would delete the account, but my group is locked so whats the meaning of it?
How can i appeal for my group, and if possible with a real human, because when appealing for the decals, the bots would instantly “review” it and decline my appeal request. As a developer, having all this trouble on this platform is just sad.