Roblox Moderation sucks!

maybe? I mean, I just hope the appeal gets accepted I don´t want to be on the edge of being suspended

1 Like

Appeal and await the decision before posting here. (Also note that posting here does nothing as fellow developers can’t do anything about it). You’re not supposed to post about moderation either way, but I’m far more sympathetic to those who actually do what they can before complaining about it.

Roblox has both manual (human) and automatic (AI/ML) moderation. There is on asset upload action, reports action, chat/voice action, and likely more ways of moderation than we know.

Roblox is not transparent about it’s moderation. I think Roblox should disclose whether a warning or moderation was automatically done or otherwise, but I digress.

the doge also poses a nudity flag

1 Like

Why are you not supposed to post about this? If the moderation sucks you might aswell just say it, right?

there are a million different moderation topics and most, if not all, get resolved by Roblox on their own time making the topic spam in the devforum

Oh! I am sorry. I would delete this post but I don´t think the devforum has that feature.

1 Like

everyone gets frustrated by moderation at some point !!! :sob: :pray:

:sob: and that means something… - Roblox moderation 2024 “Getting worse every year”

Sadly roblox Moderation IS working with ai (Unfortunately, Roblox support and other things are also taken over by AI, you don’t get many meaningful answers to questions from support)

That´s the thing, I have tried to appeal a warning before and it was just this weird not matching response.

1 Like

I recently tried to clarify an important question about roblox accessories rights (with roblox support) but nothing useful came out of it, I only got an email asking how I found/would rate the customer service :rofl:

I bet if you replied with ‘I give you a 0-star review,’ they would respond with: 'Thank you for this amazing review! We appreciate that you like the support.

1 Like

I think it should improve, yes, but having a ton of users complain through rant posts isn’t constructive. That said, I looked through the forum rules and this is the only mention I could find of off-forum moderation rules:

Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum:

The group shown in the quote about might not be active anymore. Anywho…

There’s a rule for not talking about Forum Moderation actions, so I assume the same goes for Roblox (off-forum) moderation:

Should I ask a moderator to just delete this post or what should I do?

I’ve flagged the post as inappropriate for this category. Hopefully a moderator will see our interaction and comment and clarify based on the flag itself. I don’t think you can delete the post yourself.

I could be in the wrong here by misinterpreting the forum rules. And, since you didn’t know, I think it should be fine. We’re being civil about it, so yeah. It’s just awaiting a response I guess, from the appeals and here. :sweat_smile:

Alright!

Should I reply thank you? I am not sure.

I’d personally just click like to show that I’ve seen a message. If you’re asking if you should be thanking me, no? I’m just doing what I think is the right thing to do

This is true. I’m surprised you didn’t know already!