Roblox Moderation sucks!

Honestly, Roblox moderation needs a refresh. Either the employees are just clicking “Warn, warn, warn,” or you guys are using AI, but this is horrible. I uploaded a card for a game called “Meme Legends.” Yes, it did have more than one skin tone on it, but IT WAS NOT RACIST!

Look, I wouldn’t care if it was just another warning, but I have this caution that I might get suspended next time, and that would really suck because I have never actually done anything wrong. I just keep getting these warnings for no reason all the time.

Does Roblox support developers and empower imagination, or are they banning developers for no reason and messing up their projects?

2 Likes

maybe try appealing there is still a small chance of them accepting the appeal

1 Like

I am trying that atm, but still why do such moderations for “offensive, discriminating or whatever” not get properly looked at? At this point I think the “Roblox Moderation Team” is just another AI, Sure hope they accept my appeal.

1 Like

i think its ai i got warned on a very old account for saying “gg” and banned for a week on my old account for saying ;kill i appealed and got the same ai response every time but yeah the ai moderation is terrible

I was in the same boat as you before with a false termination.

but if we are to be completely honest, Roblox’s moderation has gotten so much better, especially with the new streamlined version of appealing assets.

wow i never knew roblox moderation was so bad

it would be great to see the asset as well though

I am not 100% sure if it was this one but I think so
(It´s not my asset I was just asked to add it to the game → I mean now that I look at it uhhh)

if it was, I could kind of see why the scan flagged it…

I mean it´s not made by me either I was just asked to add it to the game so like, why am I being punished and not the game owner?

maybe the ai saw the car with human head as a dangerous thing to do so it flagged it (maybe)

maybe? I mean, I just hope the appeal gets accepted I don´t want to be on the edge of being suspended

1 Like

Appeal and await the decision before posting here. (Also note that posting here does nothing as fellow developers can’t do anything about it). You’re not supposed to post about moderation either way, but I’m far more sympathetic to those who actually do what they can before complaining about it.

Roblox has both manual (human) and automatic (AI/ML) moderation. There is on asset upload action, reports action, chat/voice action, and likely more ways of moderation than we know.

Roblox is not transparent about it’s moderation. I think Roblox should disclose whether a warning or moderation was automatically done or otherwise, but I digress.

the doge also poses a nudity flag

1 Like

Why are you not supposed to post about this? If the moderation sucks you might aswell just say it, right?

there are a million different moderation topics and most, if not all, get resolved by Roblox on their own time making the topic spam in the devforum

Oh! I am sorry. I would delete this post but I don´t think the devforum has that feature.

1 Like

everyone gets frustrated by moderation at some point !!! :sob: :pray:

:sob: and that means something… - Roblox moderation 2024 “Getting worse every year”

Sadly roblox Moderation IS working with ai (Unfortunately, Roblox support and other things are also taken over by AI, you don’t get many meaningful answers to questions from support)