Roblox Moderation sucks!

That´s the thing, I have tried to appeal a warning before and it was just this weird not matching response.

1 Like

I recently tried to clarify an important question about roblox accessories rights (with roblox support) but nothing useful came out of it, I only got an email asking how I found/would rate the customer service :rofl:

I bet if you replied with ‘I give you a 0-star review,’ they would respond with: 'Thank you for this amazing review! We appreciate that you like the support.

1 Like

I think it should improve, yes, but having a ton of users complain through rant posts isn’t constructive. That said, I looked through the forum rules and this is the only mention I could find of off-forum moderation rules:

Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum:

The group shown in the quote about might not be active anymore. Anywho…

There’s a rule for not talking about Forum Moderation actions, so I assume the same goes for Roblox (off-forum) moderation:

Should I ask a moderator to just delete this post or what should I do?

I’ve flagged the post as inappropriate for this category. Hopefully a moderator will see our interaction and comment and clarify based on the flag itself. I don’t think you can delete the post yourself.

I could be in the wrong here by misinterpreting the forum rules. And, since you didn’t know, I think it should be fine. We’re being civil about it, so yeah. It’s just awaiting a response I guess, from the appeals and here. :sweat_smile:

Alright!

Should I reply thank you? I am not sure.

I’d personally just click like to show that I’ve seen a message. If you’re asking if you should be thanking me, no? I’m just doing what I think is the right thing to do

This is true. I’m surprised you didn’t know already!