Roblox Moderation "Username does not match" Issue

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? -I want to contact Roblox Support about the issue I am having

2. What is the issue? -The Issue I am Having is that the website moderation form doesn’t recognize my Roblox Username whatsoever. I provided a screenshot of the problem

3. What solutions have you tried so far? -I tried to re-login the account and the website still cannot find my username.

1 Like

If you are talking about it not being able to send the ticket, and whenever you send the ticket, it brings you to the ban page, log out and send the ticket logged out. If the support team requires you to verify the email, just email them with the email you have connected to the account.

This has happened to me once when I uploaded a image and roblox called it loud and banned me. Im serious. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh thank you VERY MUCH, roblox moderation SUCKSSS

Really appreciate, even tho i have to wait a couple of hours

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.