Roblox new update causes TOO MANY WRONGFUL Bans and Terminations

my friend who hasn’t been on roblox for months randomly logs on and gets hit with “Terminated” account when he done NOTHING was literally given no reason! at all just been offline for months i was surprised but he did get it back after contacting support cause it was an obvious wrongful ban, i don’t care enough to try contacting for my issue cause it’s just not worth the hassle, at the time my friend got terminated i was hoping that roblox isn’t broken enough to come after me for no good reason since i’m active he wasn’t just randomly logs in to see he gets terminated. i was worried but come to find out yep they did, i got a wrongful ban 1 day, i did appeal because it did not make any sense since i really didn’t even do anything and i clicked on the appeal button or so and i didn’t get an answer at all i thought, but i then see an option on the ban to view some appeals and do one, and come to find out roblox wrongfully removed my models i made from scratch but they did accept the one appeal it was just another admin script i tried making very old one and they also deleted MY OWN admin script made for my games i use currently and everytime i appeal it, it’s rejected wrongfully every time nothing i can even do, so the solution is never upload any model to roblox or you will be wrongfully banned some experience a wrongful termination, Don’t believe me? listen to someone else who experience the same problem of him getting a wrongful notifcation of his model being bad and guess what his model was, it was just stairs… Recent video title was Roblox Moderation in a Nutshell | “Misusing Roblox Systems” creator by
Roblox Studio Tutorials… His stairs wrongfully removed as well funny enough his claim on his model for reason why it was taken down is the same exact reason my admin script i made from scratch for my games gets taken down, imagine.

Roblox clearly has made an update that is not taking care of any real problems it’s removing what’s good not bad.

i posted this here because i’m tired of it, roblox is wrongfully removing my model i made from scratch and there is nothing i can even do about it, when i should be able to not have this issue in the first place to even have to go through so much hassle just to get a WRONGFUL ban to be removed it’s not worth it.

3 Likes

I have this same issue, and a few months ago I got banned for 4 days because of it, half way through the ban I did manage to appeal.

2 Likes